Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Cleaning House

Every once and a while I get the energy and motivation to follow thru with something. Last week was the kids toys, today was all of my fabric and crafting supplies.  I learned I have a lot of fabric! Some I have not seen in years (what was I thinking!!) and other I have never seen (did I buy that?). It felt so good to purge the old and no longer needed tiny, tiny, scrapes of fabric and knotted pile of thread. And it reminded me, I have not made something out of this fabric, or with this glue, or with these buttons in a very, very long time. I miss it.

Dinner tonight...








Perfect for a hot summer day, consisting of whatever fresh summer goodies I have on hand tossed with olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper, served over whole wheat couscous. 


No comments:

Post a Comment